Saturday, May 29, 2010

Back , xD Let me talk about yesterday ba, morning pig texted me :D. then woke up , went back to sleep again , tsk im sucha pig :/ then audi-ed with pig and ben , till like 12 plus , went to watch tv, bathed and out , for this bus trip its the mosting exciting among all of my bus trips :p , cause niao sat it with me ! then we went to jurongpoint , hongwei's like late again? -.- nevermind so we went to buy sushi , my treat ! niao you should luv it uh? xD , then bubble tea, by the time hongwei reach le, so niao intend to cab to safra , but suddenly she say eh ? so near ah, so we walked there, meet vivian and jiaqi, so 5 of us cab to arena for pool ! saw alot familiar face there. haha then pool awhile went to eat burgerking. After eating went back to pool and around 6plus we went back to jurongpoint , walked around then around 10plus pei niao go home again ! lol , she owe me lots of things!!! bye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment